We offer a range of dance and drama workshops catered to your schools needs which are designed to compliment all aspects of the National Curriculum.
Available for a session/ half or full day they aim to develop
- creative thinking
- memorable and fun learning experience
- a sense of personal development and positive achievement
- PHSE team and co operative skills
- speaking, listening and writing skills
- starting points for cross curricular links and “hooks” for continued learning
Past Projects include:
- Confidence and team building through drama
- Evacuees, Private Peaceful Workshop
- Making Shakespeare accessible for the young
- Dance day, creating a routine based on a given period and style
- Confidence for job interviews
We are willing to talk through your requirements. Contact us on 07973 363315 or visit the contact us page by clicking here.